segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

KP - Soul train Super Tracks (1974)


TRACKS
  1. George mcCrae - Rock Your Baby
  2. Four Tops - Ain't No Woman
  3. Isac Hayes - Wonderful
  4. Curtis Mayfield - Future Shock
  5. The Spinners - I'll Be Around
  6. The Dells - I Miss You
  7. BB King - I Like To Live The Love
  8. Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
  9. Soul Children - I'll Be The Other Woman
  10. Ecstacy,Passion & Pain - Good Things Don't Last Forever
  11. Kool & The Gang - Funky Stuff
  12. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
  13. The Moments - Sexy Mama
  14. The Impressions - Finally Got Myself Together
  15. The Whispers - A Mother For My Children
  16. Natural Four - Can This Be Real
  17. Bobby Blue Bland - Goin' Down Slow
  18. Johnnie Taylor - Cheaper To Keep Her
  19. Sylvia - Pillow Talk
  20. Honey Cone - One Monkey Dont Stop No Show

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário